03 September 2013

into

hats


what i'm into right now: hats and leopard print

have you heard of this hat maker - worth & worth? i recently discovered their hats while perusing natalie off duty.

these guys are all about hats - make them, repair them, wear them.

of course, this has only fueled my hat obsession and now i am almost convinced i need to own one of their hats. made by hand in NY out of the finest, most luxurious materials and you can even get them custom made (if you want to drop some serious cash).

my husband and i are planning to head back to NY maybe/hopefully/fingers crossed next year, so might have to wait until then...

my favourites:
 jacob gray, montmartre bordeaux, loulou black

2 comments:

  1. ohh I love a good hat.. I want to buy more hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I am thinking about a hat lately tooo!
    Love the red one!!

    xoxo
    Julia
    enframed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?