14 January 2014

school girl

top: kahlo trace tank | skirt: nom d | shoes: sophia webster | bag: proenza schouler | sunnies: karen walker | necklaces: apc, isabel marant | watch: michael kors

i calculated that i have had this skirt for almost 10 years! i remember my mum bought it for me after an exam - probably because i was feeling a little sorry for myself. although it does verge on japanese school girl, this has to be one of my favourite skirts ever.

and if i could wear all black for the rest of my life... life would be so much simpler.

17 comments:

  1. Really perfect outfit. So great dress
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. i will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit) You look great)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mary. that's very sweet of you.

      Delete
  3. Perfect skirt, perfect style.Keep it for another 10 years!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for all your lovely comments pelin

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks zaha. i love my new bag!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. haha looks pretty good i think! you should just go blonde and if you don't like it you can always go back. you'll regret not trying it more i think.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you dario. you are very sweet.

      Delete
  7. hi darling have a nice day
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you have a nice day too! i will drop by your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Olá!!!, Deus seja contigo, tenha um final de semana abençoado,
    amiga que lindos look amei, belas fotos, SUCESSO AMIGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?